Some raw data
First, let the numbers speak by themselves:
- 190 tickets sold,
- 24 speakers,
- ~10 organizers (BioDec's staff, Ideato, Grusp, Roberto Bettazzoni and Alessio Bragadini),
- 1 main sponsor, 2 gold sponsors, 6 silver sponsors, 1 bronze sponsor, 1 media partner,
- cost: 50 euro +VAT (lunch and one coffee break included),
- 1 dedicated web site,
adding all the people, the overall number of participants has been a grand total of 250 people, a +40% on 2015 and more than three times the participants of the first edition.The number of tracks and open sessions were more than any other previous edition and for the first time we had a whole international track with speakers from over the world.
- People were interested in all the sessions, there were many questions and conversations.
- The workshops were a huge success: the sponsors were very happy, the participants too.
- People enjoyed the location, the food and getting to Bologna was not a real issue for many participants.
So it was worth the effort, at least from my point of view, and BioDec's. A lot of talks were very interesting, just the two I remember more: Steven Borrelli on mantl.io and the keynote by Mark Burgess.
Some random links:
- the event web site - to see the program, the links to the presentations, etcetera (in progress ... soon all the videos !)
- the twitter account of the event @incontrodevops
- please send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
See you next year ?
Why not ?